Starting on 17 Sep 2018, there’s an exciting new MA in History at the University of Hertfordshire, either full time (one year) or part time (two years).
“Our MA programme takes an innovative approach by connecting the local to the global. The study of everyday life is central to the identity of the History Group, and this is reflected in the range of modules that we offer. Covering the period from 1550 to the present, you will explore the impact of big historical forces on everyday lives.
Modules to be offered (2018-19) include:
- Money-makers, murderers, medics and mothers: women’s lives in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- Local and global: consumer societies between the eighteenth and twenty-first centuries
- History from the street: people’s lives from the nineteenth century to the present day
- Customs and community culture, 1700-2000
- Research methods: approaches to history and disseminating your research
More details here