History of King Edward VI Grammar School

A Concise History of The Free Grammar School of King Edward the Sixth, at Berkhamstead, as detailed in the Report of the Relators in a suit instituted in the High Court of Chancery in Michaelmas Term, 1742, which finally terminated in 1842, with the new scheme for its future management, upon an enlarged system of classical and modern useful education. Also, the proceedings of the newly appointed governors, and the injunctions of the Rev. Lewis Sneyd, M.A. Warden of All Souls’ College, Oxford, the visitor.

History of the King Edward VI Grammar School

We are indebted to Bill Willett for scanning this book.